Contrary to what you think, there are actually jobs in Nigeria – even in this seeming period of recession. The real problem is, the way you are searching for jobs is very different and often opposite, to the way employers are searching for you. - Godwin Benson.
Hey there!
Finally, I welcome you to the concluding part of this series.
I’m actually glad you are a part of the very few last ones who made it through to this end.
Fine, what I’m set to do with this one is to directly release the master strategy to you. I am absolutely sure you are going to get back sharing your success testimonies with me after you read this particular post to the end.
In this last episode, I intend to show you a few samples of what the recent (0r 2019) CV trend looks like.
Please mind my words here! I mean “look like” AND NOT “should contain”.
Yeah! One thing is the content; the other is its presentation (look)!
Please repeat that last bold line up to 5times to get a deeper understanding of the message in it.
So sorry guys, there is absolutely nothing I can influence with the content of your CV at this time. Please if you have not invested in yourself in order to meet up recruiters’ requirements, then you need to stop reading this post and come back later when you have acquired necessary credentials.
I shouldn’t be the one telling you what a credential is by now. The credentials solve the ‘content’ aspect of your CV – will the format or structure settles the ‘look’.
Like I’d said in my previous posts, a good CV is the combination of a ‘great content’ plus a ‘distinctive look’. The distinctive look is to get you the attraction needed for your great content to readership; else, it will rest in peace in the trash bin as always.
So I’ve been talking since about CVs written and structured like this:
Did I just hear you scream “Wao!”? Exactly!
This is the kind of the first reaction I want you to desire from whosoever goes through you CV!
If you are an employer and someone who has a fantastic credential sends you a distinctive CV like the types above, would you be in a haste to trash such CV?
Even, I’m sure you would want to cram the fellow’s name for reference and further review.
So dear friend, ask yourself the truth for the very first time in your career. Can your CV compete with these samples in a crowded contest?
Now you see why you need a CV that forces an employer to pick up his cell phone and give you that long-awaited call, even if no job was publicly advertised.
So guys, let me market myself and service a bit at this juncture.
My aim is not to sell anything to you guys. I actually want to teach you how to go about preparing these types of CV for yourself and by yourself.
I could have asked you to pay me to help you come up with one, but I am a busy person and may not have that luxury of time to be doing that.
But I’m organizing a two weekends training on WhatsApp & Facebook on how to go about it.
Below is the detail of the class.
Venue 1: WhatsApp (080383302260)
Date: 29th & 30th March
Venue 2: Closed Facebook group chat
5th & 6th of April 2019 (2 weekends)
Here is what you will learn in details when you enrol;
1. Practical guide and steps that will help you build your own industry focused trending CV (no much talk; just steps and guide plus videos)
2. Practical guide and steps on how to find and get the emails of top officials and HRs of firms in your career industry.
3. How to know when your email has been read and how to follow-up on it in case they didn’t get back to you.
4. How to make a job-hunt approach even if there is no job vacancy advertised.
5. How to prepare a magical CV using your knowledge of how colours affect a decision.
Are you excited and interested to add all these to your knowledge?
You can click this link to Register.
For follow-ups on our posts and updates as regards personal branding towards a successful career journey, you can please bookmark this page.
Do you wish to join other job seekers in our closed facebook group: Click here




